Our Summer Activities for Teenagers Series is the perfect place to find things to do in the summer! In this installment, we have lots of ideas for ‘The Gamer’ in your family!
This post may include affiliate links, from which we may earn compensation, at no additional cost to you, when you click on the link. This post may also include links to third-party websites from which we are receiving no compensation. This is solely for the convenience of the reader. We make no claims and hold no liability or responsibility for the content of these linked websites. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Want the whole Summer Activities for Teenagers Series in one place?
Board games are the best!…
- Play a new board game
- Create a new board game
- Learn to play chess
- Make up new rules for an old board game
Create the next big video game!…
- Brainstorm for a new video game idea
- Take a course on how to create video games
- Develop a new video game
Get those keyboards humming!…
- Build a gaming computer
- Create a new computer game
Everybody needs a little quiet time…
- Play solitaire
- Complete a word search or crossword puzzle
- Work on a puzzle
Make your backyard a fun zone!…
- Build life-size backyard games (jenga, connect four, checkers, etc.)
- Build a mini water park in your backyard
Apps are where it’s at!…
- Take a course on how to build apps
- Brainstorm ideas for new app games
- Develop an app for a new game
Get ready for your next get-together!…
- Create a new party game
- Learn to play a large group card game to teach your family and friends
- Learn to play a party game you’ve never played before
- Create a new domino game
- Create a new card game
- Learn to make balloon animals
- Plan an in-home scavenger hunt
- Plan an in-home escape room
Interested in creating a gamer blog?
Pin for later…
Disclaimer: All activities in this series may not be suitable for every teenager. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to determine whether their teens are of appropriate age, maturity, and ability to participate in any given activity. It’s a Joyous Journey LLC takes no responsibility for any accident, injury, behavior, damage, etc. resulting from any person’s involvement in any activity listed in this series. Please note that many activities involve the internet/social media. We take no responsibility for any content on any website other than our own. Please monitor your teen according to your own family’s internet/social media guidelines.