Our Summer Activities for Teenagers Series is the perfect place to find things to do in the summer! In this installment, we have lots of ideas for ‘The Fashionista’ in your family!
This page may contain affiliate links from which we may earn a commission, at no additional cost to you, when you click and/or make a purchase from our partners. Sometimes, we also include links to external sites, from which we do not earn a commission. We have simply provided these links as a convenience to our readers. We make no claims and hold no responsibility for the content of the linked sites. See our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Pin for later…
Want the whole Summer Activities for Teenagers Series in one place?
For the one who loves to shop, borrows your clothes and makeup, and has always had their own unique style…
Emphasize your power to accessorize…
- Design jewelry sets
- Make your own jewelry
- Re-purpose found items into jewelry
Show off your style…
- Draw new clothing designs
- Make your designs
- Use old clothing to make new pieces
- Create a t-shirt line with unique quotes
- Experiment with tie-dye
- Mix and match your clothes in your closet to come up with new ensembles
The face is your canvas…
- Experiment with new colors
- Create how-to videos for YouTube
- Practice your make-up skills on willing (or sleeping) family members
Hair is your sculpture…
- Learn different braiding techniques
- Experiment with hair chalk
- Practice prom hairstyles
Pampering is priority…
- Give yourself (or your mom) a mani/pedi
- Give yourself (or your mom) a facial
- Try a new face mask recipe
- Make your own soaps and bath bombs
- Make your own candles
- Make your own lip balm
Interested in creating a blog about your love of fashion?
Pin for later…
Disclaimer: All activities in this series may not be suitable for every teenager. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to determine whether their teens are of appropriate age, maturity, and ability to participate in any given activity. It’s a Joyous Journey LLC takes no responsibility for any accident, injury, behavior, damage, etc. resulting from any person’s involvement in any activity listed in this series. Please note that many activities involve the internet/social media. We take no responsibility for any content on any website other than our own. Please monitor your teen according to your own family’s internet/social media guidelines.