Our Summer Activities for Teenagers Series is the perfect place to find things to do in the summer! In this installment, we have lots of ideas for ‘The Fashionista’ in your family!
This post may include affiliate links, from which we may earn compensation, at no additional cost to you, when you click on the link. This post may also include links to third-party websites from which we are receiving no compensation. This is solely for the convenience of the reader. We make no claims and hold no liability or responsibility for the content of these linked websites. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Want the whole Summer Activities for Teenagers Series in one place?
Emphasize your power to accessorize…
- Design jewelry sets
- Make your own jewelry
- Re-purpose found items into jewelry
Show off your style…
- Draw new clothing designs
- Make your designs
- Use old clothing to make new pieces
- Create a t-shirt line with unique quotes
- Experiment with tie-dye
- Mix and match your clothes in your closet to come up with new ensembles
The face is your canvas…
- Experiment with new colors
- Create how-to videos for YouTube
- Practice your make-up skills on willing (or sleeping) family members
Hair is your sculpture…
- Learn different braiding techniques
- Experiment with hair chalk
- Practice prom hairstyles
Pampering is priority…
- Give yourself (or your mom) a mani/pedi
- Give yourself (or your mom) a facial
- Try a new face mask recipe
- Make your own soaps and bath bombs
- Make your own candles
- Make your own lip balm
Interested in creating a blog about your love of fashion?
Pin for later…
Disclaimer: All activities in this series may not be suitable for every teenager. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to determine whether their teens are of appropriate age, maturity, and ability to participate in any given activity. It’s a Joyous Journey LLC takes no responsibility for any accident, injury, behavior, damage, etc. resulting from any person’s involvement in any activity listed in this series. Please note that many activities involve the internet/social media. We take no responsibility for any content on any website other than our own. Please monitor your teen according to your own family’s internet/social media guidelines.