Our Summer Activities for Teenagers Series is the perfect place to find things to do in the summer! In this installment, we have lots of ideas for ‘The Entertainer’ in your family!
This page may contain affiliate links from which we may earn a commission, at no additional cost to you, when you click and/or make a purchase from our partners. Sometimes, we also include links to external sites, from which we do not earn a commission. We have simply provided these links as a convenience to our readers. We make no claims and hold no responsibility for the content of the linked sites. See our Disclosure Policy for more information.
Pin for later…
Want the whole Summer Activities for Teenagers Series in one place?
For the one who is always making you laugh, wants you to build a stage in your living room, and demands attention (without even knowing they’re doing it) any time they enter a room…
Entertain the masses…
- Start your own YouTube channel
- Take a shot at becoming a social media influencer
- Create your own podcast
Spread some joy…
- Write your own stand-up comedy act and perform it for friends and family
- Come up with ideas for a sit-com and recruit family members to help you film the pilot episode
- Write a book of jokes to self-publish and sell on Amazon
Release your inner Shakespeare…
- Write a skit
- Take an online acting class
- Do a series of monologues to release on social media
Wow…You can really dance!…
- Choreograph a dance
- Learn a new dance style
- Teach dance lessons
Share the melody in your heart…
- Write a song
- Make a demo to send to a record company
- Record your music and put it out there on social media
Interested in entertaining people through a blog?
Pin for later…
Disclaimer: All activities in this series may not be suitable for every teenager. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to determine whether their teens are of appropriate age, maturity, and ability to participate in any given activity. It’s a Joyous Journey LLC takes no responsibility for any accident, injury, behavior, damage, etc. resulting from any person’s involvement in any activity listed in this series. Please note that many activities involve the internet/social media. We take no responsibility for any content on any website other than our own. Please monitor your teen according to your own family’s internet/social media guidelines.