Our Summer Activities for Teenagers Series is the perfect place to find things to do in the summer! In this installment, we have lots of ideas for ‘The Traveler’ in your family!
Pin for Later…
Want the whole Summer Activities for Teenagers Series in one place?
Explore your local area…
- Research your local area to see if there are some new places/attractions you haven’t visited yet
- Plan a family day out
- Use social media to document your experiences for others who may want to explore your local area
- Look on Pinterest for some fun day trips from your area
- Go geocaching
Create trip guides…
- Create trip guides (blog post, video, podcast, downloadable) for places you’ve been to share online
- Do some research and create trip guides for places you want to go someday
- Take virtual vacations to get some ideas from trip guides others have created
Plan a trip…
- Talk to parents about which trips on your bucket list might be feasible in the near future and ask if you can work on planning that trip (Remember, a not right now doesn’t mean never. Do your research for future trips, but be content with what is possible for your situation right now)
- Research transportation, lodging, food, activities to get an idea of costs involved
- Decide how much time you’d need for the trip
- Decide what the budget must be for the trip (Don’t forget tips, souvenirs, special clothing or other items needed for the trip)
- With permission and parents’ help, go ahead and start booking your trip if the time is right!
Dream about future trips…
Create buckets lists for…
- Countries you want to visit
- States you want to visit
- Cities you want to visit
- National parks you want to visit
- Attractions you want to visit
- Experiences you want to have
Interested in creating a travel blog?
Pin for later…
You might also enjoy…