Our Summer Activities for Teenagers Series is the perfect place to find things to do in the summer! In this installment, we have lots of ideas for ‘The Photographer and Videographer’ in your family!
This post may include affiliate links for Amazon and others, from which we may earn compensation, at no additional cost to you, when you click on the link. This post may also include links to third-party websites from which we are receiving no compensation. This is solely for the convenience of the reader. We make no claims and hold no liability or responsibility for the content of these linked websites. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Want the whole Summer Activities for Teenagers Series in one place?
Improve your photo editing skills…
- Take an online course on photo editing
- Experiment with different presets
- Create your own presets
Explore different types of photography…
- Practice portrait photography with a family member
- Practice pet photography with the family pet
- Practice moon photography
- Practice food photography
- Take an online photography course
- Practice macro photography in your backyard
- Take up-close photos of different items and post them online to have friends guess what item you photographed
Get creative with photo art…
- Make a collage
- Make a photogram-A photographic print made by placing objects and other elements on photosensitive paper and exposing it to light.
- Make a photomontage-A collage work that includes cut or torn and pasted photographs or photographic reproductions.
- Create a photo wall
Start your own photography or videography business…
- Start your own YouTube channel
- Sell your photos to an online stoc