Our Summer Activities for Teenagers Series is the perfect place to find things to do in the summer! In this installment, we have lots of ideas for ‘The Athlete’ in your family!
This post may include affiliate links, from which we may earn compensation, at no additional cost to you, when you click on the link. This post may also include links to third-party websites from which we are receiving no compensation. This is solely for the convenience of the reader. We make no claims and hold no liability or responsibility for the content of these linked websites. For more information, please see our Disclosure Policy.
Want the whole Summer Activities for Teenagers Series in one place?
Keep your foundation solid…
- Lift weights
- Go running
- Do wall sits, push-ups, planks, etc.
- Join an online training challenge
- Dust off the punching bag and boxing gloves
- Start a new stretching regimen
Improve your skills…
- Take up juggling to help with those ball-handling skills
- Learn new dances to improve that footwork
- Increase endurance by practicing Yoga
- Take a First Aid/CPR class
Share your passion…
- Start up a neighborhood skills camp
- Teach younger athletes
- Create a coaching series for social media
- Create an online training challenge
Take it outdoors…
- Go on a hike
- Go for a bike ride
- Go swimming
- Go rock climbing
Interested in starting a blog about sports or fitness?
Pin for later…
Disclaimer: All activities in this series may not be suitable for every teenager. It is the responsibility of parents/guardians to determine whether their teens are of appropriate age, maturity, and ability to participate in any given activity. It’s a Joyous Journey LLC takes no responsibility for any accident, injury, behavior, damage, etc. resulting from any person’s involvement in any activity listed in this series. Please note that many activities involve the internet/social media. We take no responsibility for any content on any website other than our own. Please monitor your teen according to your own family’s internet/social media guidelines.